Your AnalyticsHub contains a number of grid overviews, at the account-level, that summarise project performance and empower strategic, portfolio-level decision-making.
You can access the AnalyticsHub by clicking on the graph icon in the left-hand navigation menu.
In the Dashboard tab of the AnalyticsHub, you can see a visual summary of all grids in your account. The top four pods in this view show respectively:
- A visual grid (RAG) status overview of all grids.
- A visual grid (RAG) status based trend analysis (showing snapshots of your account’s grid status summary for the preceding 12 weeks). These snapshots are taken every Monday morning - just after midnight - for display against this week commencing (Monday) date.
- A visual summary of all grids assigned to you (showing: open grids, overdue grids, grids due to complete this week and flagged grids).
- A visual summary of all grids you have access to (showing: open grids, overdue grids, grids due to complete this week and flagged grids).
Clicking on the RAG status visual overview or the circled numbers takes you to the Grids overview table - filtered by the relevant logic. By example, clicking on the “FLAGGED” grids circle within the “My Grids | Overview” pod will open the Grid overview table view filtered by flagged grids assigned to you.
This visual dashboard view can be sent to print.
In the Grids tab of the AnalyticsHub, there is an executive-level, top-down, overview table that provides a real time summary of all live grids (typically live delivery commissions/projects).
This table view includes the following filterable/sortable fields:
- Folder name
- Grid name
- Grid type (master, non-master, archived) - this filter is within the grid name dropdown
- Grid owner
- Grid status
- Grid flag status
- Grid due date
- Grid elements count (with tasks)
- Grid element %complete (sort only)
By default, the grid table view filters to grids assigned to you. You can reset this filter, and filter/sort generally, using the dropdowns at the top of each field column in the table. You can see what filters are in effect at the top of the table; applied filters can be cleared from this area also.
This grid overview table can be exported (as .csv files) or sent to print.
The visual dashboard summary and the grid-based overview table is available to Professional accounts only.
It should be noted that “all grids” summary data, in both the dashboard and overview table views, is based on the grids you have access (visibility) to. For account architects this will be all grids in the account; for builders and users this will be limited to grids you have access control to.