You can use our Google Drive integration to search for and link to your Google Drive documents.
This provides an easy way to search for your Google Drive documents and link to them directly from the elements in your project grids. To do this:
- Open the element and toggle on edit mode
- In your element files area click on the add files button
- Select From Google Drive
- Select sign in to Google
- Follow the instructions in order to allow Method grid access
- Once authorised, you will be able to search for and select the Google Drive files you want to link to on this element
Note: Once you have selected the files you can move, edit or delete them using the applicable icons:
- Clicking and holding move allows you to reorder/drag your files in the element area
- Selecting edit will let you change the file's display name (Note: this will not update the file name in your Google Drive) or you can select update file to open Google Drive so you can select a different file
- Selecting delete will delete the link to the file (Note: this will not delete the file in your Google Drive)
Please note that this feature is not yet available in all accounts and is only available on our starter, professional and enterprise plans.