You can assign multiple tasks to a member at the same time using the task log. Note that you need at least edit/builder access to the grid to assign tasks. There are two ways to access the task log for bulk assignment:
- At the grid level > click the information icon in the top right action buttons and then select the list icon to see all the tasks across all the elements within that grid
- At the element level > click the information icon in the top right action buttons and then select the list icon to see all the tasks within that element
Hint: click the expand arrows in the top right action buttons to toggle to full screen view.
To bulk assign members to tasks using the task logs
- Open the relevant task log as detailed above
- Click the lightening button to toggle on bulk select mode
- Select the tasks you want to assign by clicking in the circle next to each or click the top circle to select all
- Click assign and select the member you want to assign to the selected tasks
- The task log will update to show the newly assigned members
Hint: you can also bulk assign due dates to tasks in the same way.