You can quickly review your tasks, elements and grids by due date in the Method Grid ProdHub
To access your ProdHub;
- Click the Method Grid logo top left to open your ProdHub
- You can now review all tasks, elements or grids assigned to you by due date, they are categorised as follows:
- Due today = any task, element or grid with a due date falling due today
- Due this week = any task, element or grid with a due date falling within the current week
- Overdue = any task, element or grid with a due date that is now overdue
- No due date = any task, element or grid that is assigned to you, but that does not currently have a due date assigned to it
The number falling due is indicated in each category.
To open a task, element or grid simply click the open arrow that appears when you select it.
To complete a task, simply click the checkbox associated with that task. This will mark the task as done as indicated by the tick. The task will remain within the ProdHub until you leave the page allowing you time to review these changes.
To hide a section, simply click the title and it will be hidden until you choose to show it again.