You can powerfully search across a number of key knowledge artefacts within your Method Grid account – folder names, grids, elements, tasks, element content, files, comments, templates and members (colleagues). To do so:
- Simply click on the search (magnifying glass) button in the left hand menu and type in your search term
- Knowledge artefacts are then displayed below by type
- To open up the artefact simply click on the name/link
- To refine your search use the folder or grid search to select certain folders or grids to search within
- To refine your results select what you want to show e.g. folders, grids, elements, tasks, element content etc.