There are three member roles within Method Grid > architects (superusers), builders and users.
On our Professional plan users can be given view/edit/manage access to content (grids/folders) as required see configurable access control.
By default users can view and interact with content, but cannot edit the content:
- Have view access to all content e.g. grids/folders
- Have edit access to grids in their My Grids folder (their private grids)
- Can complete tasks
- Can comment on grids and elements
- Can upload files/documents to assigned tasks (Professional plan)
- Can view other member's profiles
- Manage their personal settings
On our Professional plan builders can be given view/edit/manage access to content (grids/folders) as required see configurable access control.
By default builders have the same access as users, but can also edit and manage content:
- Edit/manage all content e.g. grids/folders
- Edit/manage folder level grid labels
- Edit/manage element templates
Have the same access as users and builders, but can also:
- View/edit/manage all content in the account
- Manage members - add new, archive etc.
- Manage member groups
- Manage account settings - integrations, customization etc.